There are many misconceptions about marketing. The number #1 misconception is that marketing is advertising. Businesses that successfully implement marketing understand that this is simply not true. Marketing is much more than just your website, ads or blogs. Marketing is not a tangible item. It is an implemented strategy aimed at building awareness of your business and persuading people to do business with you. In essence, marketing is the music of your symphony and your website, advertising and blog are its instruments.
E.H. Johnson Consulting understands that no two businesses are alike. Taking the time to get to know you, your business and your market on an intimate level, is a major priority. No two businesses are alike and customization is key in order to build a market strategy aimed at guiding your business toward success. With a proper marketing strategy, you can ensure that your promotional efforts are being effectively received by your target audience and getting you the most for your dollars spent. Here’s what E.H. Johnson Consulting can do for you:
- Constructively evaluate your business, determining its strengths, weaknesses and possible threats that could affect your success.
- In-depth market research to ensure you are armed with all of the information you need to make informed decisions about your business.
- Create a customized and comprehensive marketing strategy by:
- Segmenting your target audience and identifying their specific needs through market research
- Identifying how your business can successfully meet these needs
- Determining the best marketing activity to successfully communicate how your business fills your target consumer’s needs
- Identifying any potential pitfalls and working proactively to prevent any interruptions to your business efforts
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating your marketing efforts to ensure that the plan is successfully being implement and the desired results are being achieved